11/8/2018 1:51:57 PM
Pope Francis Proves He Is Not Infallible
Peope Francis has made so many bizzare statements that he has become a foolish man among Catholics adn Christians. His statements, not only go agians the Bible, but alos the historic teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Following are just a few of his deceptive pronouncments:
• "I would be willing to baptize aliens if they came to the Vatican. Who are we to close doors to anyone — even Martians?" (May 2014).
• "When we read about creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand, able to do everything. But that is not so" (October 2014).
• "It is not true that to be a good Catholic, you have to be like rabbits" (January 2015).
• "If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?" (July 2013). And on another occasion, speaking to a gay Catholic: "God made you that way and your sexuality does not matter" (May 2018).
• "The 'Big Bang' that today is considered to be the origin of the world, does not contradict the creative intervention of God. On the contrary, it requires it" (October 2014).
• When a conference of bishops in October 2014 rejected proposed wording that would soften the Church's stance toward homosexuality and divorce, the Pope declared that "God is not afraid of new things," and he called on the church to adapt to "changing conditions in society."
• "They [unbelievers] are not punished...those who do not repent and cannot be forgiven disappear. A hell doesn't exist, the disappearance of sinning souls exists" (March 2018).
His latest faux paux is his statement that the death penalty is wrong in all cases. This official declaration resulted in a change in the Catholic catechism.