11/10/2020 2:36:30 PM
Our Nation is Under Demonic Attack
Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people (Prov. 14:34). Over the last two weeks we have observed the works of Satan being magnified throughout our nation. We should not be surprised because he is the prince of the air and the whole world lies in his power as he ensnares people to do his will (1 John 5:19; 2 Tim. 2:24-26). As the father of lies, he is the master deceiver, seductive schemer and ruler of the age (2 Cor. 11:13-15; 2 Cor. 2:11; John 12:31). We have seen how effective he has been in carrying out his demonic agenda to delude, deceive, corrupt, falsify, blind, malign and destroy. Never in our lifetime have we witnessed such wickedness, hypocrisy, corruption and evil. Satan has ensnared and beguiled over half of our nation to carry out his ambition of creating a one world government and a global economic system.
Let us pray that God will show mercy in the midst of the judgment that our nation deserves. We have some good news in the midst of all that has been happening:
- Satan’s power can only be exercised within the permissive will of God.
- God is still on His throne carrying out His purpose for the ages.
- Christ is still building His church of which the gates of hell shall not prevail.
- God’s Word is still exposing the false and fatal lies of the devil.
- Christians are still called to shine the Gospel light to those in darkness.